Enterprise Media Routing
MNS’ Enterprise Media Routing enables businesses with a global network footprint and TANDBERG Video Communication Server (VCS) infrastructure to minimize the impact of video conferencing on internal networks while delivering a maximized video conferencing experience.
Most global businesses experience an increasing volume of video conferencing and consequently a greater demand for network bandwidth to support video conferencing. MNS’ Enterprise Media Routing can offload the video conferencing traffic from your internal networks, minimize your network cost as video conferencing continue to grow, and deliver a guaranteed experience to your video conferencing users.
How it works
MNS redirects your corporate video conferencing traffic to a global dedicated video conferencing network free for disturbances from other users and traffic types. The solution supports video calls from one or multiple offices/locations within your company to each other as well as external stakeholders (e.g., business-to-business (B2B) video calls to customers or partners).
- Successful video conferences
- Reliable, flexible and secure
- Offload video traffic from your internal networks
- Business-to-business calls to customers and partners
- Very cost-effective compared to increased bandwidth on dedicated lines
- No upfront investment; pay-as-you-go (or pay-for-value)
- Guaranteed capacity network optimized for video conferencing
- Patented optimized video call routing
- Supported by TANDBERG Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Full QoS between Premium Subscibers
- Maximized QoS to arbitrary destinations
How to subscribe
Please contact MNS to learn more about Enterprise Media Routing and commercial details.