Endpoint Media Routing
MNS’ Endpoint Media Routing solution enables your business to maximize the video conferencing experience over an easy-to-deploy, guaranteed bandwidth and cost-effective video conferencing network.
Do you experience pixelation, jittering, delays, or out-of-sync audio when video conferencing with other offices, clients or partners in different cities and countries? Consider MNS’ Endpoint Media Routing to ensure successful video conferences regardless of participants’ locations.
How it works
MNS provides redirection technology and collaborates with the local Internet Service Providers (ISP) to forward the video and audio traffic to MNS’ global wide area IP network dedicated to video conferencing. The endpoints can belong to your company (different offices/locations) and/or to customers and partners. Once setup, your video conferencing traffic will avoid the open, unreliable internet and be routed optimally over MNS’ guaranteed capacity video conferencing network.
- Successful video conferences
- Reliable and flexible
- Maximized QoS to arbitrary destinations
- Very short implementation time
- More cost-effective than dedicated MPLS networks
- No upfront investment; pay-as-you-go (or pay-for-value)
- Guaranteed capacity network optimized for video conferencing
- Patented optimized video conferencing routing
- Supported by endpoints with IETF ICE/TURN (e.g. TANDBERG MXP series)
- Support for Network Address Translation (NAT) and firewall technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) control protocol
How to subscribe
Please contact MNS to learn more about Endpoint Media Routing and commercial details.